10 February, 2012

Creativity & Blog Schedule


With the relaunch of the new and improved Visions and having plenty of things to actually write about, I thought it might prove useful to you, my dear readers, if you knew what to expect from me and when.

(I require that you read this before you're allowed to click on the video below. Promise? I'll hold you to that. Scout's honor, and all that jazz.)



Blog Schedule:

  • Monday: Author/Editor Interview or Book Review
  • Tuesday: No blog post! Be fruitful & multiply.
  • Wednesday: Writing Tips & Tricks
  • Thursday: Reader's day off! w00t!
  • Friday: Personal
  • Weekend: No. I'm resting. And you should, too.

I'm psyched about Mondays but it might take a couple weeks to get the interviews flowing. My current business ventures leave little time for thinking up creative questions.

Now, as today is Friday, it's time for Jessica's Personal Writing Observations (think dramatic theme music in the background).

...

Yeah, I got nothing. Ooh, look, a shiny video for creative individuals! Let's watch that, instead.


29 WAYS TO STAY CREATIVE from TO-FU on Vimeo.

____________________


“I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments.” ~Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors and I love comments! Please, leave one or many (visitors or comments, it's all good). Just remember to play nice with others. Also, don't spam. I'll have to dump you in the trash compactor if you do. And then the dianoga will eat you. Ask yourself: is it worth getting eaten?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...