13 February, 2012

No Reviews Today

Sorry, folks. The weekend got away from me and I'm working on the tail end of a big freelancing project that's due tomorrow.

If you're looking for a good read this week, hop on over to my friend Sarah's blog, Thoroughly Alive, where she reviews a very interesting theory about C.S. Lewis' "Chronicles of Narnia."

On the schedule for this Wednesday's post: tips on writing better dialogue. If you'd like some advice and how-to's in the meantime, look me up on Twitter. I love new chatterers.

Until Wednesday, my dear readers. Keep writing!

____________________

"Prolonged, indiscriminate reviewing of books is a quote thankless, irritating, and exhausting job. It not only involves praising trash but constantly inventing reactions towards books about which one has no spontaneous feeling whatever." ~ George Orwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors and I love comments! Please, leave one or many (visitors or comments, it's all good). Just remember to play nice with others. Also, don't spam. I'll have to dump you in the trash compactor if you do. And then the dianoga will eat you. Ask yourself: is it worth getting eaten?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...