Back in the craziness of April, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award! Many thanks to SherryE for the honor!
The rules for this reward go as such:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Write a post about it.
4. Pass it on to 10 other bloggers.
Here's my Q&A:
- Favorite color? Blue. Sky blue is best but I like the storminess of slate blues, too.
- Favorite animal? Cats. Kittens. Lions. Tigers. Anything that purrs and meows.
- Favorite number? Seven. I have my reasons.
- Favorite drink? Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea. I know what I like. And it's sooo relaxing and comforting.
- Facebook/Twitter? Ugh. Neither, if I can help it. Since I can't help it, Twitter. Less tempting to post private things that should never, ever be exposed to strangers.
- Passion? Writing. I thrill to the chance to form a world through my fingertips and I LOVE sharing that with others.
- Getting/giving? Giving. I get way more excited planning things for others than I do getting something for myself.
- Favorite pattern? This is a weird question and a trick one, at that. The cosmos. Take it as you will...
- Favorite day of the week? It changes depending on my schedule but is consistent with whatever day is my first day off the work week.
- Favorite flower? It's changed so many times that I'm not certain anymore. I think I may be most partial to roses right now.
And now for the other sunshiney bloggers:
1. Jennifer E. Lindsay
5. Frances Pauli
7. Brodi Ashton
8. Lisa Campbell
9. Alain Gomez
Thanks again, SherryE and congrats to all the new sunshine bloggers!