First, though, a quick look back at June. Not much of anything but work abounded but I did have time for homemade tortillas, quick runs to favorite hole-in-the-wall coffee shops, and enjoying the rare thunderstorms that knocked out the Internet a couple times.
Now for July's goals. I want to make this a monthly (and more towards the 1st) occurrence. It's easy to say you'll do something but a lot harder to actually make it work. With a little public accountability at my back, I'll be loathe to miss things. And maybe you'll find some ideas for yourself, as well!
Personal- Workout 3 times a week
- Take a walk once a day
- Write at least 1 letter
- Catch up with 2 out-of-state friends
- Start reading a new fantasy series
- Work on/accomplish an organization project for the house
- Look for (& maybe purchase) non-disposable alternative to paper towels
- Edit July family photos
- Choose somewhere fun for a family day trip
Business- Submit 2-3 short stories for publication
- Begin editing current NIP (novel in progress)
- Establish a market plan for freelance business
- Write a concise, meaningful “mission statement”
- Launch business website
- Brainstorm venues to find new clients
- Organize business folders for this year
- Get more involved with freelance business writers group
-Complete all outstanding deadlines
This month is a little crazy in terms of deadlines, since three different clients need big projects returned by the end of the month. But I hope I can still keep up with everything else I want to do.