20 September, 2012

The Kreative Blogger Award



It's time for another belated follow-through that I almost forgot about in the craziness that's been my summer. Waaaay back in June, two lovely ladies bestowed the Kreativ Blogger award upon me: Amy Brantley from Freelancin' for $1000 A Week and Sarah S. from The Writer's Experiment. Both women have outstanding blogs that have great advice and plenty of fun commentaries.

Ladies, thank you.





Now, while I appreciate the thoughtfulness of this award, there are many in the blogosphere that see this sort of thing as little better than the progression of a chain email. I understand the concern and I, for the most part, agree with it.

In the future, your comments and discussions with me are plenty of recognition. I don't need the awards, though I do appreciate them. But I don't want to spam you all, so I won't be following the "pass it forward" rules. Because of that, I don't feel that it's right for me to participate in them. Please don't be offended if you have or wanted to give me an award. This is a personal decision for myself and my blog. For me, these awards are only helpful insofar as they draw attention to good bloggers.

To that end, I'm planning guest-posts in the future. That way, you, my readers, can see why I like these bloggers, writers, and creatives while getting something out of it, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors and I love comments! Please, leave one or many (visitors or comments, it's all good). Just remember to play nice with others. Also, don't spam. I'll have to dump you in the trash compactor if you do. And then the dianoga will eat you. Ask yourself: is it worth getting eaten?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...