25 January, 2012

The Holidays Are Over?

Yes, I know. The holidays are long since over, my break is done, and there must be a free weekend somewhere in which I can sit down and update about my writing world.

You're right.

Coming soon, I promise, will be an update. And perhaps an unveiling. But that is under wraps for now. Working on that update - and more fun-filled 2012 goodness - for your viewing pleasure, dear faithful readers. Just hang on a bit longer for me. You are all very encouraging and supportive and I will soon reward that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors and I love comments! Please, leave one or many (visitors or comments, it's all good). Just remember to play nice with others. Also, don't spam. I'll have to dump you in the trash compactor if you do. And then the dianoga will eat you. Ask yourself: is it worth getting eaten?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...