26 October, 2012

Behind the Curtain Contest Results


I don't normally post on Fridays but this is a special post for a special occasion!

A couple weeks ago, I entered my flash fiction horror story into Anna Meade's Behind the Curtain contest. You all were so supportive and wonderful of myself and all the other participants and for that I thank you.

Today, the Dark Fairy released the results of her tireless search for the four top picks. I was - and am - so, so, so thrilled to have found myself to be one of them!



Not only am I so happy to have finally gotten my hands on a copy of Sophie's newest book, but the encouragement, the compliments, the hurrahs, and the general support of everyone during this contest has been amazing. You all have not only made my day over and over but have also gotten me excited about my writing all over again. Thank you. And thank you to Anna for hosting this awesome contest.

I'd also like to send a HUGE congratulations to the other winners for their amazing stories: Sophie Moss, J. Whitworth Hazzard, and Melanie Conklin. You three deserved it!

Take a look at their stories and, please, feel free to leave them - and all the participants - comments on their lovely entries. In the meantime, I'm off to plan my weekend around my newest reading material (which you can also obtain HERE).

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I can imagine Anna'a next contest will only have even more participants, because it's such a great group of people with wonderful writing. I'm glad to have met you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too, Melanie! I'm sure Anna's contests will never lack for participants. :)

      Delete

I love visitors and I love comments! Please, leave one or many (visitors or comments, it's all good). Just remember to play nice with others. Also, don't spam. I'll have to dump you in the trash compactor if you do. And then the dianoga will eat you. Ask yourself: is it worth getting eaten?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...