Today's flash fiction is the 4th and last of April's Thursday fantasy series. Click the following titles if you missed part 1: ENERGIA, part 2: KINDLED, or part 3: QUELLED.
[EDIT: Wizard has been taken down, along with its flash siblings, for
consideration in a print magazine. Thank you so much to those of you who
read it and left such wonderful comments!]
Tweet

Love magical stories :)
ReplyDeleteKate
http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/
I do, too, Kate. I don't know if I like creating or reading about them more.
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
I'm kind of sad that we don't get to see more of Caiollain, but I'm glad she had a family. Bran is a sweet little boy, and I'm glad that there's hope for the Magus after all. Very satisfying ending!
ReplyDeleteI thought you might be, as excited about her as you were. I decided that it was more important to imply her happiness and show that her efforts (and her parents') had not been in vain. So, so happy you liked it!
DeleteI enjoyed reading the final installment.
ReplyDelete