01 April, 2019

A to Z Challenge ( #AtoZChallenge )



I took a page out of the official challenge book for this one and kept it plain and simple: A is for the A to Z Challenge! It's been a long time since I blogged regularly and it's quite the undertaking to try my hand at it daily for a month now. But I've wanted to renew an interest - and habit - in this sturdy old blog for a long time without finding the impetus to do it, so this is it.

Thus my fledgling journey back out into the blogging world. A to Z is simply what the name suggests: beginning today, all participants blog daily throughout the month of April according to the letters of the alphabet. Some folks have elaborate themes and have been planning for months. Your humble servant only remembered the challenge today and has nothing but her own mind to assist her. I intend to be brief each day and to follow the themes already established here (writing, science fiction and fantasy, good reading, and so on) and you never know where that will lead.

Welcome, enjoy, and leave me your links if you, too, are participating in the challenge!

__________




This is a post for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge, one post (and letter) for each day in April. I hope to see you tomorrow for the letter B!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors and I love comments! Please, leave one or many (visitors or comments, it's all good). Just remember to play nice with others. Also, don't spam. I'll have to dump you in the trash compactor if you do. And then the dianoga will eat you. Ask yourself: is it worth getting eaten?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...